OMG IT'S A SALAD


photo & food: anna wegelin
I'm so into watermelon lately, the fresh taste, the natural sweetness and the fact that the juice runs all over your face while you eat it, omg I just love it and I use it quite a lot these days.
For instance, for my summer drinks, served with mint & some gin but most of the time I eat  it pure. Recently I tried out a salad version with carrots, feta cheese, broccoli, fennel, apple,  snap beans, dill and some shrimps. My oh my this salad was very delicious, you should try it out, it's so worth it! 

8 comments:

Alina said...

Wow this looks reeeeally delicious!
xxx Alina
a-glorious-mess.blogspot.de

CandyandMilk said...

oh mein Gott, das sieht lecker aus!!

Esther said...

Wir hatten gestern einen Salat aus Rucola und Wassermelone mit Mozarella und Pinienkernen, auch sehr lecker :) Wie du das angerichtet hast sieht aber genial aus!

Olga said...

Looks so yummi! Amazing!

xx

gru5ha.blogspot.com
gru5ha.blogspot.com
gru5ha.blogspot.com

lachsbroetchen said...

danke meine lieben!

قنوات عربية said...

cool website

Spedition und transport service said...

dankee

بث مباشر said...

good post