5 WEEKS OF AWESOMENESS / SAN FRANCISCO

photos: anna wegelin
Some of you guys may know that I've recently spent five weeks in the U.S.A. My journey started as a roadtrip with my brother Waldemar. Our first stop was San Francisco but I barely remember because of some special popcorn and truffles. Anyway San Fran was an amazing start and the beauty of the city was simply mind blowing. We haven't done that much of the tourism stuff but we've tried to check out the urban food & liquor scene. We ended up in nice places like the speakeasy bourbon&branch or at some great breakfast spots like Tartine Bakery or 780 Café.

We also went on a biketour for 8 hours through the city towards Sausalito. On our way we passed the Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge, damn that shit was crazaay, I never thought that I will have the chance to cross that bridge on a fukn bike. After an exhausting & serious work out we had a lovely dinner in this really yummy Italian restautrant Poggio Trattoria, don't miss out on that one if you're ever around. Guys I can't wait to tell you more about my trip,so stay tuned cause there's so much more to come-next The Muir Woods, Napa Valley, Los Angeles, the West Coast, Mexico, Las Vegas, Denver/Boulder, Key West and last but not least Miami, uhh exciting!


photos: anna wegelinhttp://www.tartinebakery.com/

2 comments:

Lea said...

Schöne Bilder. Wecken das Fernweh!

ANNA said...

will auch. usa. mit brudi :)